VSG Bulgaria is a software company developing state of the art solutions across multiple delivery channels for financial institutions across the USA.
The products we build for our financial services clients are top tier financial performance analysis and loan origination software used by hundreds of financial institutions across the USA.
Our Mission is to bring the Loan Origination Processes to another level:
- Providing the best Loan Origination Experience to our clients
- Integrating the complete Loan Origination Process in one system.
Do the Right Thing – We believe that we can be successful while being good human beings. We will help you out when you are overwhelmed, and we expect the same from you when we are in a hard moment. Be at your highest moral stance and you will be appreciated.
Do Whatever it takes – Every day is a battle and the good steel is forged in fire. Be relentless, be unyielding, be adamant and your travel will lead you to new highs. Always be Persistent, strive for Self-Sufficiency and Excellence.
Will to Improve – We believe that every successful person, never stops improving. Motivate yourself every day to learn and practice new skills and knowledge. The only real competitor to you is your yesterday’s self.
Will to Have FUN! – Enjoy what you do every day!
- Azure DevOps
- My SQL Server
To strive to work with cross functional teams to achieve goals and great at solving problems, master of perfection and able to challenge the team. To make an effect to matters – for our clients, our communities and our professionals.
Someone who have a human approach to technology and who takes pride in the software they help create.
A Day In Your Life:
- Executes and creates test plans and test scenarios for new or existing products
- Analyze and review requirements and design specifications
- Analyze and maintain test results, document problems, produce online reports
- Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule and within budget
- Follow best practices.
- Degree in computer science
- Minimum two years of experience with software quality assurance
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop QA strategies
- (Deep) knowledge of Specification-Based Testing Techniques
- Understanding of the continuous integration process.
Strong advantages will be:
- Or just interest and willingness for Automation Testing.